Effective date: 01.02.2022
Last update: 01.02.2022
Can Do Consulting SAGL (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.candoconsulting.ch/ website called further “the Service”.
1. While using our Service and our Contact form, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: – Email address – First name and last name – Phone number – Country – Cookies and Usage Data
2. We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
4. Can Do Consulting SAGL uses the collected data for various purposes (art. 13 para. 1 FADP and art. 6 para. 1 let. f GDPR): To provide and maintain the Service To notify you about changes to our Service To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so To provide customer care and support To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service To monitor the usage of the Service To detect, prevent and address technical issues As of the date of this informative note, Can Do Consulting SAGL uses profiling data to aggregate marketing profiles, to manage the relationship of advertising campaigns, to infer patterns of use of our products and services and to assist the commercial departments in the development of digital strategies.
5. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. («Google»). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files that are stored on your computer and that make it possible to analyse your use of the website (including your IP address). The information provided by the cookies concerning your use of the website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. If IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will first be abbreviated by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Treaty on the European Economic Area. It is only in exceptional cases that the full IP address will be transferred to a US Google server and abbreviated there. Google will use this information in order to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports concerning website activities for the website operator and to render other services associated with website use and Internet usage. If necessary, Google will also transmit this information to third parties if this is required by law or if such third parties process the data on behalf of Google. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics will not be combined with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies through the appropriate setting on your browser software. However, we wish to notify you that in this case you may not be able to fully utilise all functions of this website. By using this website you declare your agreement with the processing of the data collected about you by Google in the aforementioned manner and for the aforementioned purpose.
from being identified. The IP address transmitted in this context by your browser will not be combined with other data from this third-party provider. The transfer of this information by third-party providers takes place exclusively in accordance with legal requirements or within the framework of ownership of the processing. You have the option of configuring your browser in such a way that it accepts all cookies or only those that you wish, that it signals the activation of a cookie or vice versa that it refuses the presence and/or installation of all cookies and/or cookies from third-party providers. In addition, you can manually delete cookies at any time in your browser settings. However, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that in this case you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of this website.
8. Can Do Consulting SAGL may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: – To comply with a legal obligation – To protect and defend the rights or property of Can Do Consulting SAGL – To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service – To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public – To protect against legal liability
9. The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
11. Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site. We strongly advise you
13. You have the right to obtain, on request and free of charge, information about the personal data we have stored about you. You also have the right to have inaccurate data corrected and the right to have your personal data deleted, unless this is opposed by a statutory obligation to preserve the data, or legal justification or permission that permits us to process the data.
If the GDPR is applicable to you, you have the right under articles 18 and 21 GDPR to demand a restriction of the data processing or to oppose any data processing. If the GDPR is applicable to you, you also have the right to demand that we return the data you have provided to us (right to data portability). On request, we can also transfer the data to a third party of your choice. You have the right to receive the data in a standard data format.
You can contact us for the above-mentioned purposes via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. We may, at our discretion, require proof of identity to process your request.
You can also tell us what should happen to your data after your death, by giving us appropriate instructions.